Monday, April 28, 2008

We made it home!

Finally we made it home on Friday night. We got in late due to bad weather in the Midwest but at least we got home. LP did pretty well most of the flights but had a meltdown during our immigration interview etc. I have so much to tell and when I get a free moment I will write more about our travels home.

On the home front LP is terrified of our dogs so that is not going well. He has been very clingy to me since we got home, which is understandable since I am all he really knows for 17 days. So I am kinda taking a back seat so Luke can bond with LP more. LP just needs to realize that Luke can take care of his needs as well. It seems to be working but again will take some time.

Hopefully in the next day or two when our lives calm down I will write more!!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hooray! So glad you're home safe! Can't wait to hear more about your travel. Hang in there with LP - you two are both great parents.