Wednesday, April 2, 2008

End of Day 2

It's me........Jennifer, I thought I would just let you know what happened today! We were able to visit LP (little prince) and the care takers taught him how to say Mama & Papa. When he saw me he came right to me and said Mama. Our visit went great, he just woke up from a nap and was full of energy. He kept saying Mama & Papa the entire visit like he could put two and two together. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! We leave at 9:30 am and were told that our judge is a man. Which with princess we had a female judge. We were also told to expect the 10days not to be waived, which we knew prior, but it would have been nice to hear we could go home early.

Luke has decided to stay a little longer then originally. He was suppose to go home on Friday but will now stay until the 10th. He leaves Astrakhan on Wednesday morning and will fly out of Moscow on Thursday. I think the reality of me being all by myself hit him once we got here. After Luke leaves I will still have 5 days by myself until the next family gets here, but at least I will get 5 more days to be with him!!!

We talked with princess tonight and she sounded like she was having a great time. She told me to tell brudder that she loved him!! How cute!!

For dinner I made Ramen Noodles in a hot pot, which wasn't so bad. After breakfast we ventured out a little and watched the locals fish on the river front. We spent an hour justing watching locals fish, it was actually pretty interesting.

Well signing off for tonight!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Luke and Jennifer, I'm glad you had a great visit with LP. I am praying that your court goes well with no surprises. That's great that you can connect to the WiFi in your room. So they are still working on the Azimut windows and exterior? It seems like that project has been going on forever.

Matt said...

Hi guys, glad to here you made it safe and sound and are enjoying the weiners. One thing I saw last time was the hotel maintenance workers wearing slippers. There's an OSHA violation. And have you noticed how the scaffolding is attached to the hotel? Oh dear, don't walk too close. We didn't pack for warm weather either but we made it and know you will too. We're praying for you two!