Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have been tagged!

Okay, I have been tagged . . . This is my 1st time in playing the Tag Game, so I will TRY!

RULES:Link to the person who tagged me (you will change to me): http://reuschfamily.blogspot.com

Post the rules (see below) Share 6 unimportant habits/quirks about yourself: see below
Tag three other people. Here they are (I only have two) :http://adoptionblog.mpdsales.com/ http://ourjourneytohotdog.blogspot.com/

Make sure the people you tagged know you've tagged them.

1. I am an organizing freak. Everything has a place and I hate clutter. My closets all have to be nice and neat. Even my hall closet where I have my bathroom towels, extra toilet paper, and paper towels are nicely stacked and orderly. Even the food and condiments in my refrigerator are neatly organized. Although I do have one junk drawer in my kitchen?? (weird - I know)
2. I am really weird about expiration dates on food. I will throw milk away a least a day prior to the expiration. I will not let either of my LP's eat yogurt or any dairy products on the day they expire (they too will get tossed out). I am always asking or checking everything for an expiration date.
3. I talk to myself in the car A LOT!! I will go over my day or talk about work, things to do, etc. Little Princess always asks " Why are you talking to your self mama"??
4. I have never (that I can remember) ate a pickle!! Serious - they gross me out!! Also Ketchup! I can not even touch the ketchup bottle! One of little princess 's favorite sandwiches is a ketchup sandwich!! GROSS!

5. I have to check to make sure the front door is locked at least 3- 4 times. I know I have locked it but I always second guess myself and have to recheck it. Even if I know Luke has locked the door, I still sometimes will have to check it any way. I know this drives him crazy but I'll ask him "did you lock the front door - are you sure"??

6. I love buying purses! Especially black purses. I have tons and tons of BLACK purses. Now they can't be small purses either. They have to be BIG. Big enough to carry all my crap and they the stuff belonging to the kids and husband. If I go to a store (target, tjmax, bergners etc) that is the first section I check out is the purse section. Luke gets so mad when I buy ANOTHER BLACK purse. I try occasionally to buy a different color but mainly stick to black.

Tag - you're it!

No comments: