Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day 6 with LP

It has been 6 days since I have had LP and it seems like he has been with me forever. Like I couldn't imagine him not being in our lives. He is so happy go lucky and always smiling or giggling. Bath time is still a struggle, he will tolerate a bath but cries the entire time. I make it as quick as possible and as soon as he is out of the bath he is back to his normal happy self.

Last night I ordered Pizza again.........I am dieing for American Food, so I decided Pizza is as close as it is going to get. I went to the lobby desk and ordered just a cheese pizza, nothing else. When I got my pizza me and LP were ready to dig in!! Well I got cheese but I also got corn. Yeah corn!! I have heard of a lot of crazy toppings on Pizza but never corn. LP wanted nothing to do with the pizza, I tried but he was not having it. Even with the corn it was pretty okay - it did not stop me from eating it!!

I was scheduled to come home on the 24th but it looks like I will now not get home until the 25th. Which means another night in Moscow which I wasn't anticipating. I am really pretty disappointed and am ready to come home. I have already been here for 2o days and one more day doesn't seem like a lot but right now to me it is. There was a scheduling conflict and I need more time in Moscow. I am still trying to get my flights changed and deal with all of that scheduling. Please cross your fingers that everything will go smooth and we can get flights all the way home!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Corn on pizza, huh? Don't think I'll try that one! I'm glad to hear that he's an overall happy kid - that makes things much easier. So sorry to hear about the schedule changes. What a bummer.