Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 6 of 10

This morning we took Luke to the airport for his flight to Moscow. Tomorrow morning he will head back to the States. THAT WAS TOUGH!! I try to up hold this strong/independent exterior but deep down I am a big baby and I miss Luke terribly! It is a good thing that he is going home because even though Natalya is having a GREAT time at grandma/papa's house it has been a long time for her to be away from us. We miss her terribly as well and Luke is excited to be reunited with her. He is really concerned about doing her hair everyday. HAHA!!

After the dropping Luke off I went for my daily visit with LP at the orphanage. The caretakers really try to spiff him up before seeing me. He always has his hair slicked over really nice, he looks like such a little man. He saw me and said Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Which i just about fell apart! He was really looking around for his daddy but soon enough we will all be together. Today his fascination was Kleenex. He has a runny nose so I brought a travel pack of Kleenex and we seriously played for a 1/2 with just Kleenex. He would take them out and give them to me and try to put them back in. Then he figured out that he could rip them up in small pieces so then we had snow.

Hope is all well with everyone!! I'll post again tomorrow!

Jennifer

PS... I can not post pictures until my 10 days are up. So after Sunday I will post pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the time is almost near Jenn that you will be home. And then the fun begins!!!

Can't wait to see pics of him--

I am looking forward to seeing all of you soon

Later
Jaime

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your doing well. I'll call Luke when he gets home. I've been writing to you but the Blog police have been removing them. Whats up with that.??? Tuesday they took Grandpa Cheese to the hospital due to a infection in his leg. They think he'll be home by Friday. Can't wait for some pics.

Patti said...

How cute that he saw you and said "Ma"! Apparently Kleenex can be a great toy - ha! I remember Alex always loved asking for kleenex in our hotel room. Day 6 of the wait already - YAY!