Saturday, March 29, 2008

See YA!

Well the next time you will hear from me I will be in Astrakhan! YEAH! Today I am finishing up last minute laundry! Then last minute packing. Everything else on my to-do list is DONE! I am as prepared as I think I can be! I am over on weight a little bit on pretty much every suit case, I wonder how much that will be??? But I am not willing to part with anything I packed. I did end up packing the snow suit for Little Prince. I read somewhere on the CHI site that it is required that you have a snow suit for the child up until April.

This afternoon we will be dropping off Little Princess at her Grandma & Papa Main's house. She is really excited about staying with them, which is such a relief to us. Luke wants to practice doing her hair before we leave. It is pretty cute watching him trying to put her hair in a pony tail. Poor kiddo, thank goodness she is at the age where she doesn't care what she looks like.

Here is my Little Princess at Easter! I will miss her terribly! She is such a mommies girl! Luke calls her my "Mini Me". Well I am off to finish up packing! We leave at 6:00am! Talk to you soon via Astrakhan!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Have a great trip! I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow. I hope your travel to Astrakhan goes smoothly.