Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Recap

Busy busy busy.............I don't think that will stop until the day we leave. I am actually looking forward to sitting on the airplane for 10 hours, just to somewhat relax and do nothing. I know that sounds crazy, but I feel like I haven't stopped since we got the call.

I am happy to say that although Target got a lot of my money this weekend, a lot of things got scratched off my to do/to get list. Clothing is now my new concern. I have been following another families BLOG who is over in Astrakhan right now. They keep writing how nice and warm it is in Astrakhan and that has me thinking that by April it could be 60's-70's (wishful thinking). Which my little prince will be pretty warm in the gear I have gotten him so far. I wonder if I should still bring the entire snow suit for him or just the coat??? I am now not going to bring a winter coat for myself but a spring coat and going to bring more short sleeve shirts. One definite is that I will for sure be going over on my luggage weight limit!! At this point it doesn't matter and I really don't care.



Here is a picture of Little Princess at the Easter Egg Hunt this weekend. She was so excited!! Can you believe it? SNOW!

Here is a picture of Little Princess's Dora Easter Eggs. We did these last night and she was so amazed that we could change the color of the eggs. She thought it was so magical!! Too Cute!!



2 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness. The Little Princess is absolutley adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Shane and Kathy Gebhardt said...

Hi Jennifer,
I am struggling with the concept of "Do we bring snowpants and snowboots?" too. I feel like should take them, but really don't want to haul any more than we need. I guess that it will be a game-time decision.

I really hope that we meet in Moscow! It would be great to put faces and names together after all this time.

God's blessings as you continue to prepare for your trip. We'll stay in touch!