Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my first ever blog!! I am an AVID reader of many CHI blogs and thought it was about time I created my own blog. So here it is..........I am still trying to figure this all out so please bare with me!

A little history about us before I jump right into where we are right now in the adoption process. My husband and I adopted "Little Princess" in November 2005 from Astrakhan Russia. Little Princess (this is the name I refer to her as) is everything and more then we ever expected. She is so amazing and I wake up everyday feeling thankful and blessed to have her in my life. We decided in July 2006 to start all over again, and add a Little Prince to the mix. Fast forward to March 2008! We received our referral in January 2008 for our little boy in Astrakhan Russia and are leaving for trip # 2 on March 30, 2008. Going forward I will chronicle our journey to bring Little Prince home.

1 comment:

Deb & Jeff said...

I love the blog! Cool idea! We couldn't be more excited and happy for you to add your "little Prince" to the family!