Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making Head Way

This weekend was progress on organizing the zillions of things that I have to do in 19 days!!! WOW! So to be more organized I decided to make a detailed list of everything thing that must be done. The list keeps growing and growing instead of getting smaller and smaller. So far there are only 2 things scratched off that list!! I know!! not much progress, but I am saying this now "I work great under pressure". This will mean that I will be a total lunatic a least a week before take off........but I'll getter done!

O' geez....as I am sitting here literally typing this I just thought of one more thing that has to be added to the list.......gather pictures for a photo album for the judge for court.

Little Princess 's preschool has been passing around the flu bug and I swear she has had it at least 3 times this season. So Sunday night, little princess came down with a fever. Poor thing just felt terrible and just wanted to cuddle with mommy!! (which I loved). She is doing much better today and back to her normal self.

Well, gotta run! Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey guys
Just now have a chance to check out the blog (we've been the house of sickness over the past week); so happy you'll be able to keep us updated via this blog during your travels! Yeah!!
I can't believe you are SO CLOSE to having your little man in your arms forever.