Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday!

Yes, I said it HAPPY MONDAY! Most of you are probably thinking, yuck a Monday! Not me, because by next Monday I will be in Russia!! YEAH! This week will be a busy one finishing up all our last minute items. Tonight, haircuts are on the agenda. Then buying a suit for Luke. This past summer we cleaned all our closets out donating 8 large bags of clothing to the Salvation Army. Well Luke's suit went right in one of those bags. I kept telling him my golden rule, if you haven't worn it in over a year, toss it or donate it. Again, me not thinking we would need his suit in the near future let it go to the Salvation Army. I could kick myself now but what can you do?? Then Tuesday night, it will be my turn doing some last minute clothing shopping for Little Prince and I, probably Little Princess too! HAHAHA Sorry Luke.

I found out this weekend that there should be 2 families in Astrakhan sometime during my trip, which was a huge relief. I will be happy to have the company and maybe site see with.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

YAY! It's getting close - so glad you will have some other families there, for at least part of your trip.

Anonymous said...

this week will go by soooo fast!! We can't wait for your return and meet him!! It will be a long wait for us as well...I will talk to you before you leave.... Love MOM