Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

TGIF!!!

I was out of town for the last two days for work which turned out to be kind of a test run for Luke and Little Princess. I know that 2 days is a lot different then the 3 weeks I'll be gone, but I have to say I am proud of Luke!! The house was in one piece and Little Princess was a happy kiddo.

I am making progress on my to do list and honestly I am starting to feel a little panic setting in. I am having an issue finding long sleeve sleeper like pajamas. Every store I go to has all the spring PJ's, which the weather is nicer in Astrakhan vs. Moscow, but not nice enough for short and t-shirt sleepers. I think this weekend I will hit up TJ Max or Marshall's.

Little Princess has an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow at the Park District. She is pretty pumped!! I think she has reminded me 50 times, not to forget her Easter basket!! Then it will be a full day of errands and shopping.!!

Have a Great Weekend!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I sure wish we could leave some stuff here for you. I'll have to ask Valla for her opinion. I'd even leave the hotpot for you and then you could just leave it here. So glad you're getting things done. I hope you find PJ's you want.