Friday, March 21, 2008

What was I thinking??

Okay so Good Friday started out with "What was I thinking?" First I must say that I have been running around none stop trying to tie up loose ends everywhere before we leave. So did I know today was Good Friday..........Yes! But I honestly woke up thinking TGIF!!! So I got up and did the usual routine this morning and me and Little Princess where out the door running late as usual (I go to work, she goes to daycare/school). We show up a school - keep in mind Little Princess attends our Church's daycare/preschool. The first thing out of Little Princess was "Where is everybody Mommy?" Yeah I wanna know the same thing??? Finally after the school door not opening, the maintenance man came to the door and said "Sorry, school is closed today in honor of Good Friday?" WOW!!! What was I thinking?? So instead of school Little Princess was a terrific helper at mommies work! She was such a trooper!! Luckily our offices closed early at 2:00pm, so Little Princess and I were able to come home and enjoy the beautiful spring like weather!!

The agenda this weekend will be spending time with both of our families for the Easter Holiday. We will head up to the Chicago area on Saturday, for some good eats and an egg hunt for all the kiddos. Then on Sunday will travel in the other direction to spend Easter Sunday with Luke's family. Again good eats and an egg hunt for all the kiddos!

Have a wonderful Easter Holiday!

9- days left!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Too funny - I'm glad little Princess was able to help you at work! Wow, a little over a week, and you're on your way to your new son!

Allison said...

You just crack me up! It was so nice that the princess was able to go to work with you. What a fun day for both of you!
I can't believe you've got less than a week left now.